Monday, February 14, 2011

47 HEARTS - You can make it a hot-100 Amazon.com bestseller

It's time...

Time to think about your business' purpose.

Eleven years ago, I did.

I asked myself this:
What would you do for a child in pain, who was ill
and had little chance of being made well without
an expensive surgery?
   What if it were your child?


The answer was simple and glaringly obvious.
You'd do whatever you need to do to make whatever
needs to happen, happen.

That's the story of 11 years which I share by way
of 47 short, inspirational axioms in a powerful
little book called
  Passion, Purpose & Persistence"

Now what if all YOU needed to do was read this
book - to help save a child's life?

Would you be willing to do so little while helping
so much?

My non-profit CHD Foundation works with children
in India who suffer from Congenital Heart Defects.

I perform the surgeries.  I raise funds to help pay
for them by writing and selling ebooks.  I do it
because these families are not able to come up with
all the money.

   And without treatment, children will suffer.


Now you can help me help those families when
you purchase the digital version of "47 Hearts".

Plus if you are willing to tell just one person,
you can help even more.
Will you order the ebook, "47 Hearts" from this
page and then tell just one special someone about
it?
  
You're MY 'one person'.

You know me. And I know you know someone,
someone in your life who has needed so much
more than you've been able to give.

So you gave what you could, and it helped.

Will you do that now?

When each of us makes even a small gesture,
it adds up to sharing and healing a heart, which
is ultimately connected to our own.

Share your heart. Buy the digital version of
"47 Hearts"
Have a wonderful and love filled Valentine's Day.

--  

No comments:

Post a Comment